Can even be accountable for:
1. Chargeable for supporting the aviation upkeep web site auditing scheduled as outlined within the GAL upkeep contract.
2.Put together an annual Audit Plan.Carry out audits in accordance with the accredited Plan.Carry out required comply with up , verification and closure of non-confomities.
3. Help the QA Supervisor in coordinate and liason with Authority Regulatory (JAC) pertaining to High quality Assurance Points.
4. Help the QA Supervisor in assembly and making certain compliance to the documented high quality administration system auditing necessities and its processes.
5. Help within the growth of the related high quality assurance KPI(s) to measure and monitor the aviation upkeep applications efficiency.
6. Perform compliance audits for each GAL and/or the Group Upkeep Command as required at each headquarters and/or the upkeep websites and performs root trigger evaluation as required for corrective actions and assist upkeep in continuous enchancment of the general high quality administration system.
7. Performs statistical evaluation, knowledge evaluation and month-to-month reporting to the Administration Crew, and the client.
8. Oversees and screens the event and implementation of the continuous enchancment program in collaboration with the administration workforce.
9. Recommends modifications to the documented high quality administration system primarily based on Authority Laws, expertise and knowledge evaluation by means of month-to-month data.
10. Maintains an expert normal and practices in all features of the standard program and its providers and be acquainted with navy organizations, rules, procedures and their chain of command.
11. Maintains familiarization and skill to grasp and perceive Authority Laws, varied engineering specs, unique tools producer (OEM) drawings and/or restore specs of plane associated parts and/or elements.
#International #Aerospace #Logistics #Careers #High quality #Assurance #Officer #QAO