Can even be chargeable for:
1. Removes and replaces energy prepare quills, transmission adapting elements, rotary wing hub and tanks.
2. Dissembles friction dampers and hanger assemblies.
3. Disassembles repairs, reassembles, adjusts, balances and aligns energy prepare elements, methods and subsystems to incorporate foremost and tail rotor hub assemblies in keeping with directives.
4. Applies corrosion preventive procedures.
5. Cleans preserves and shops energy prepare elements.
6. Maintains services for storage of flammable and unsafe supplies.
7. Requisition plane elements, and maintains store and bench inventory for restore of plane energy prepare methods and subsystems.
8. Diagnoses and troubleshoots malfunctions in plane energy prepare elements and their subcomponents.
9. Inspects and prepares types and data associated to upkeep in accordance with DA PAM 738-751.
10. Practice host nation personnel on the right upkeep of the ability prepare methods and subsystems.
11. Chargeable for instruments and gear stock assigned by the supervisor.
#World #Aerospace #Logistics #Careers #Workshop #Technician #Aviation #Upkeep